Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Home from Utah!

So I just got home from my month long visit with my family in Utah. I love being there so much!
It's not just that my family lives there. I LOVE the fooD!!!!! I love: Cafe Rio, Zupas, Rumbis, The Training Table, Costa Vida, The Pie, Taco Time, Pei Wei, oh...the list could go on and on... I know you are thinking...Is all this girl thinks about is food??? Well.....they just have the best food in the world and I miss it! I love the mountains and the dry air! I love all my little nieces and nephews! I love that you can find any address you need EASILY! It is so easy to get around there. I love all the beautiful temples splattered around the valley. I love the night time view from the east bench down on the valley. GORGEOUS!!! I love seeing 8 chapels in one stretch of 5 miles down the SAME road! I love that I can drive 30 minutes and be in the mountains listening to a wonderful fresh mountain stream. I love that they have a movie theater in every five mile radius. I love that you can buy a ticket to see a movie and get a RESERVED seat. I love that you can take a whole meal into the theater and not have to hide it!! I love that you can take your shoes off and walk in the grass and actually ENJOY it. I could go on and on but I will stop for now........

No comments: