Thursday, May 26, 2011

8-6-2010 Lagoon Day

















On August 6th Mary's Stake held "Lagoon Day" Lagoon is the amusement park north of Salt Lake City. I've been going there ever since I was a little child and it had lots of memories for me. Steve wasn't in Utah yet so he didn't get to come with us but Vickie and her family, Grandpa and Grandma Noble, Mike, Mary and Aspen and my kids all went. It was a really fun day!














One of the highlights of the day was Pioneer Village. That was always a favorite of mine when I was a kid. We had our old fashioned pictures done. Sad that Steve wasn't there to be in the picture though! :-(






About halfway through the day it started to pour rain. It only lasted a short time but it did leave behind some puddles for Aspen to jump in.

















No comments: