Sunday, December 7, 2008





Tonight was our annual gingerbread house decorating event! Last year Bret was away at school and didn't get to participate. It was so nice to have all three of my children sitting around the table again. They look forward to this every year. I know the day is coming when my children will be replaced by grand children for this tradition. I cherish these last few years when I get to have all three of mine enjoying time spent together. Of course I am pretty sure more of the candy ends up in their tummies than on their house but what would gingerbread house decorating be if you couldn't snack on the candy??? We are all so excited and counting down the days until we head to Utah for our annual Christmas visit. Hopefully lots of snow will await us!! (Sorry Kim)

1 comment:

Kim said...

so whats with the boys with short hair????? ok... steve has rigged it so bette and taylor can talk more often!